Double Handles Shock Wave Air Pressure Shockwave Body Massage For Pain Relief
Electromagnetic & Pneumatic ballistic shock wave machine
Pneumatic Ballistic Shock Wave & Electromagnetic shock wave Equipment, is mainly for physical therapy treatment, sports injury recovery, rehabitation therapy, cellulite reduction and ED therapy. It can be applied to 10 different body parts like elbow, hand and other parts.
Shock Wave Handpiece
Double channels shock wave therapy machine with 2 handles, electromagnetic shockwave handle & pneumatic shockwave handle.
Pneumatic handle with 11pcs tips.( 5 pcs flat form, 3 pcs radial form, 3 pcs focus form)
Electromagnetic handle with 7 pcs tips (Including 2 pcs special ED therapy tips )
1. Electromagnetic shock wave & Air pressure shock wave & ED Therapy
2. The system will recommend the suitable tips according to different body parts
3. 6 different preload to choose
4. 2 smart modes, C mode and P mode
Sports injury recovery
Physiotherapy pain relief
Shock Wave for Physiotherapy
A non-invasive solution that accelerates the recovery from injured tissue.
Shock waves are audible high-energy sound waves. They occur in the atmosphere, for example when lightning strikes, or when aeroplanes break through the sound barrier. In the medical world, shock waves have been employed since around 1980 to disintegrate kidney stones. For pain and soft tissue therapy, shock wave energy is conducted from the place of generation to the painful body regions where it accelerates the healing process by activating the body's self healing powers (inflammation). The process stimulates metabolism and enhances blood circulation, damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals. The following are some disorders that can be treated with Shock Wave Therapy:
- Tennis or Golfers elbow
- Patellar tendonitis (jumpers knee)
- Shin pain/shin splints
- Chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Shoulder pain, e.g. rotator cuff tendonitis/bursitis/impingement
- Achilles tendon pain
- Heel pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle tension caused by muscular trigger points
- Knee osteoarthritis
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change - shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change - Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction - Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
4. Pain Reduction - Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
Shock Wave for ED Therapy
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection.The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment. The shockwaves are focused onto the area to be treated creating new blood vessels in penile tissue, enabling patients to achieve and maintain firm spontaneous erections.
ED therapy protocol
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas
2. 300 impacts per area , total 1500 impacts in one treatment
3. Twice a week , treat consistently for 3 weeks ,then stop for 3 weeks. And start next course .
4. Should be more impacts at the top end of penis . And. Less impacts at the bottom of penis.vascular-related ED problems rather than just treating the symptoms.
Shock Wave for Cellulite Reduction
Shockwave therapy works on cellulite by breaking down fat, stimulating collagen production and lymphatic drainage. Shockwave is delivered by placing a probe on the area of cellulite for treatment. As the probe passes over the area it emits radial waves into the skin.
A course of Shockwave can greatly reduce the appearance of cellulite as this treatment improves blood flow to the cellulite-prone area and reduces the volume of fat by helping your cells flush away unwanted fatty deposits.
Shockwave is not suitable for the treatment of clinically obese people, however it can be useful for anyone looking to kick start a body contouring programme and reduce their cellulite.
Shock Wave Benefits
1. High effectiveness,fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive,no anesthetic,convenient and fast.
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes,5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatment
|0.5 - 6 Bar
|1 - 21Hz
|10.4 inch size colorful touch screen
|5 - 200mj
|1 - 16Hz